The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE)
is a Deemed University established under section 3
of UGC Act, 1956.
The University has evolved, over the years, a comprehensive student-centric learning approach consisting of several stages, designed to add significant value to the learner’s understanding in an integrated manner, covering relevant knowledge, practical skills and positive attitudes.
The University offers the following UG, PG and Doctoral programs:
Faculty of Science and Technology
Faculty of Management
Faculty of Law
• Ranked 1st among Top 10 Emerging Engineering Colleges in India - Silicon India, 2013
• Ranked 1st among Top 10 Private Universities in India - Silicon India, 2013
• Ranked 3rd among Top 5 New Generation Tech Schools - Digital Mailers, 2013
• Ranked AA+ State wise & A National Wise by Career 360
B.Tech. Program is offered in the
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Science & Engineering
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Electronics & Communications Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
91 acre lush green campus with built-up area of over 15 lakh sq.ft. The fully residential campus is equipped with the state of the art facilities. Complete academic monitoring and control is done through the intranet - the Campus Net and the Faculty Zone. Campus is Wi-Fi enabled.
Hostel and Dining Facilities
Hostel and mess facilities are available within the campus.
The University provides connecting bus service between its campus and the city.
Medical and counseling services:
The medical and counseling center services are dedicated to the needs of University students and the staff. General practitioners, nurses and counselors work from this center as a team to provide treatment, counseling and advice for medical and personal problems.
Sports and Recreation Facilities
• Football and Cricket Ground
• Swimming Pool
• State-of-the-art courts for Badminton, Basketball, Squash and Volleyball
• Indoor games facilities like chess, caroms, table tennis, etc.
Prospective students and their parents are invited to take campus tour. Advance scheduling of the same may be done in consultation with the designated campus tour guides. Campus tours are organized on weekends from the month of January 2014 to July 2014. The admission department may be contacted (Toll Free: 1800-425-0767) for campus tour.
Some of the eminent academicians associated with the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE, Hyderabad).
The B.Tech. program is offered at Hyderabad